Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Epiphany


While I was listening to the radio the “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” song came on. My mind began to think about the lyrics and I began to feel appalled that Christmas infidelity was being promoted. That disgusting woman, tickling under Santa’s beard? And the child, just thinking how funny it would be if Daddy saw all of this. So sad! Shame on that harlot! I was sickened and angry when it suddenly occurred to me; it was Daddy dressed up like Santa! And then I felt like an idiot, which feeling was confirmed when I told Frankie the story. That’s my confession.

What is your favorite Christmas song?

2 comments:

  1. They are all my favorite!
    Merry Christmas,
    Loves,
    gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Anne Taintor card is what I chose for this year's Christmas cards. Thanks a lot for ruining my funny joke!!!!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're screaming